martes, 4 de febrero de 2020

The Fox Woman




It took me some time before I have developed respect 
for The Fox Woman.

I definitely disliked many of the word choices she made in the past. 

                                                                  That would be no problem


my problem is that she wrote them down and

(for me) 

they were just distasteful anger. But anyways, 

there was this:


The line where our path crossed. Now. 

After so many years.


We probably still share this taste for Mahler without ever knowing each other. 

I'm almost sure we both respect disliking things... even of our mothers. 

We hold in our hearts a sacred place for words and wisdom. 

We strive for knowledge.


                                     No-Matter-What

There’s this ability to prevail.

And clearly, I admit,


Imperfect as I am

                              as she is

That was a hell of a wound to carry in the heart!


                                                                           -We have decided not to live by the sword-

Here

                      There



I am not your victim. *





*(Posted after a year. Originally written on 1-14-2019).





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario